Entry is now open for the second edition of Elevator Pitch Contest, an enviable opportunity for start-up entrepreneurs to transform their business with a 3-minute pitch. Co-hosted by Lufthansa and TiE Delhi-NCR under the ambit of the Start-up Expo event, the unique challenge adds further punch to the extremely popular launch edition, with an unprecedented Grand Prize covering the key building blocks of startup success. With entries open till 30 July 2019, the Contest provides start-ups the chance to win:
- Direct access to investors: An opportunity to work from the offices of Indian Angel Network, connecting directly with angel investors for an understanding of the investment process.
- Cambridge Ignite, an entrepreneurship program: A sponsorship to Ignite, the coveted global programme for entrepreneurs at Cambridge University, UK.
- Lufthansa Business Class ticket to Europe
- Dedicated mentor: A mentor dedicated to the winning startup for 6-months
- TiE expertise & resources: A complimentary membership of TiE Delhi-NCR providing access to an exclusive network of business experts and resources.
The top 3 challengers in the multi-stage contest, enter the Grand Finale, which will take place at Start-up Expo 4 – the largest ecosystem for start-up success – on 28 September 2019. The finalists get an opportunity to pitch live before an eminent jury and audience comprising business experts, industry leaders and senior government functionaries.