Matrix is well known for its perfectly tailored solutions finding their applications in the Manufacturing, Retail, Banking, Healthcare and Hospitality sector. The varied product portfolio includes featured IP-PBXs, innovative Unified Communication Servers, user-friendly User Terminals and intelligent GSM and VOIP Gateways.
Hospitality sector is one such segment where service satisfaction matters the most. Therefore, the hotel owners are always looking for reliable communication solutions that help them offer enhanced services to the guests.
Matrix recently helped a hotel improve their services with its perfectly tailored hospitality solution. Equipped with 60 elegantly designed rooms, the Renaissance Palace hotel is known for its services across Baku, Azerbaijan. Amenities like full service spa, fitness center, concierge services, 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi makes Renaissance Palace Hotel an ideal accommodation for business travelers and tourists.
Since the hotel accommodated requirements of different types of travelers, it received heavy call traffic. Handling heavy flow of calls and managing the routine hotel operations was a tedious task for the front desk executives. Furthermore, the hotelier was looking for a solution that offers seamless communication between hotel rooms.
A brief overview of the case is as follows:
- Room to Room Connectivity
- Connectivity between Different Departments
- Wireless Connectivity
- Operator’s Inability to Handle Heavy Traffic of Calls
- Proper Management of Routine Hotel Activities
- Seamless Connectivity between Analog Extensions
- VOIP Connectivity to Remove Hassle of Installing Wires
- Consolidated Interface to Monitor Daily Hotel Operations
- Digital Key Phones for Improved Communication Convenience
- Ergonomic Operator Console DSS16x4 for Proper Management of Calls
- Improved Connectivity between Staff Members
- Enhanced Guest Living Experience
- Compact Footprint
“We are extremely honored to suffice communication needs of the Renaissance Palace hotel. With our R&D constantly working on adding more features and products in our kitty, we aim to improve communication infrastructure at many other hotels”, said Sagar Gosalia, Sr. VP Sales and Marketing.