Zendesk unveiled new solutions that put conversations at the center of customer relationship management. Zendesk also announced today a new employee experience offering to help companies transform internal operations and create the best hybrid work experience.
Mikkel Svane, CEO and founder, Zendesk, said, “The last few years have made it obvious that digital is the front door, convenience is paramount and relationships are anchored in conversations,” “Zendesk is helping businesses embrace this new generation of conversational customer relationship management and turn customer service into an engine for growth.”
Better business with Conversational CRM
Zendesk’s approach to Conversational CRM connects and integrates front and back offices to not only enable the front office to provide support, but also to provide a full range of intelligent, real-time data and services for customer engagement. Recognizing that customers want to engage on their terms and on their preferred channels with speed, convenience and immediacy, Zendesk now offers:
- Conversational automation with more sophisticated bots thatenable businesses to expand automation to messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, build and train custom bots to address common issues and match customer questions coming in from the front office to the right answers informed with third-party data.
- Omnichannel routing thatgives businesses the power to adapt to changing conditions, staff support teams appropriately and make changes based on customer demand in real-time. Teams can ensure conversations get automatically routed to the right agent, on any channel and closely monitor performance to better staff and react to customer demand.
- Conversational Data Orchestration that letsbusinesses create convenient customer conversations at scale by connecting processes, event data and custom logic.
- Analytics to provide smarter sales and service tohelp businesses turn conversations into revenue with data-driven insights. Custom reporting capabilities allow teams to manage high volumes and analyze historical trends to provide better staffing on the channels customers and prospects communicate on.
- Conversational channels in Zendesk Sell, starting with WhatsApp*, that let sales teams message with customers and capture every interaction automatically in Sell where it can be managed, tracked and reported on.
Orlando Gadea, global VP of customer experience transformation, said, “Before Zendesk, we had a fragmented network of support systems across the world. Today, we run everything under one platform, centralized to provide the best consistent, quality experiences to all our customers on any channel they prefer,” “We are there for our customers when and where they need us and truly value building connections with our end users.”