MCM TELECOM launches SECURE SD-WAN (Software Defined Wide Area Networks) to the national market, with the support of Versa Networks, the leader in Secure SD-WAN and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) services.
This alliance is an introduction of Secure SD-WAN, uniquely combining full-featured SD-WAN, comprehensive integrated security, scalable advanced routing, genuine multi-tenancy, and sophisticated analytics to meet the evolving WAN Edge requirements of Mexican companies. The partnership enables MCM TELECOM to provide to the Mexican market the latest secure, scalable, and reliable enterprise-wide networking innvovations. Users are empowered by taking full advantage of the new information technology structure (Cloud, SaaS, IaaS) models and benefiting from increased multi-cloud application performance and dramatically lower costs (CapEx and OpEx).
Advanced network routing is an important new capability MCM TELECOM can now deliver to its clients, as well as to the telecommunications industry in Mexico. Users can view their networks in real time through a portal and mobile application, which can be administered remotely. This speed up decision-making based on real-time data, which is crucial today.
The Versa Networks solution, compared to other services that are already available in country, is easier to use and implement, and very flexible, which directly impacts the efficiency and operation of Mexican companies, providing competitive advantages. Secure SD-WAN is also an important solution for information technology (IT) teams that today are faced with the extreme demand for high-quality internet, video and voice calls. MCM TELECOM will act as a key technology partner, allowing clients to have greater control of their implementations and operations in different branches. This is made possible through Versa Networks’ multi-tenancy feature. Moreover, being a highly usable and cloud-based solution, Versa Secure SD-WAN allows organizations to provision, configure, monitor and manage their licenses in real time. Versa Secure SD-WAN, provides advanced connectivity along with the following benefits:
- Centralized and automated management of the network to meet the needs of companies and businesses.
- Provisioning, management and support for networks and security from a central location.
- Faster branch deployments (hours vs. days) all done remotely.
- Protection for businesses from threats and fraud by incorporating more layers of security than any other SD-WAN solution.
- Cloud management facilitating implementation agility that companies demand today.
- Activation and management of two or more WAN links to provide greater availability of the links with different technologies (MPLS, Internet, LTE, etc.).
- Scalable advanced routing and traffic control by applications and by links.
- The most security in an SD-WAN due to end-to-end data encryption for users, Wi-Fi, LTE and the Internet. • Detailed network analytics and views for easier management.
“MCM Telecom provides IT solutions and innovative telecommunications services for a wide range of organizations and operators across Mexico. Their next generation networks, cloud-managed platforms, and advanced technologies make them a natural fit for Versa Secure SD-WAN and Versa SASE,” said, Mike Wood, CMO, VERSA Networks