More than 100 partners gathered to discuss latest solutions and trends in securing data and applications in a cloud and mobile world
SafeNet organised its first APAC Partner Summit yesterday in Yilan, Taiwan where SafeNet and more than 100 partners from 13 APAC countries gathered to discuss the latest developments in securing data and applications in a cloud and mobile-centric world.
According a recent Information Security Study by 451 Research, data security and secure access to applications are among the top five security pain points and priorities for enterprises. At the summit, partners heard from SafeNet about these trends and how companies can leverage advanced encryption, crypto management and authentication solution to help customers secure their most critical assets – data and applications.
In addition, partners from four countries were invited to share their successes and opportunities in the market, and providing their insights and subject-matter expertise with other SafeNet partner on how to adopt successful models for their own business.
In addition to discussing the latest trends in data protection at the summit, SafeNet presented five awards to recognize the contribution and support of its top partners in 2013. The recognized partners were:
- NTT Data Corporation of Japan and MPA of New Zealand – “Highest Growth Award”
Transition Systems of India – “Highest Revenue Award”
- Nera Telecommunications of Singapore and PaySecure Technology of Taiwan – “Long Term Contribution Award”
- Intelligent Wave of Japan – “Excellent Solution Partner Award”
- ACPL Systems of India – “New Partner of the Year”
- “We will continue to invest in building a strong channel in Asia-Pacific to support our growing customer base and enabling them to develop new data protection solutions,” said Rana Gupta, Vice President, Asia Pacific at SafeNet. “Congratulations to all our partner award winners who stood out for their dedication and support of SafeNet.”
As a partner-centric organization, SafeNet is the channel company that relies heavily on partnerships with leading distributors and resellers. SafeNet has a global partner program, which is divided into three regions in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and supporting the local needs of partner requirements while getting in-line with global program.
The APAC Partner Program enables SafeNet to glean a better understanding of customers’ actual needs. SafeNet actively encourages its customers to join the APAC Partner Program, as the expanded network will facilitate business between partners and SafeNet, ultimately nurturing a win-win situation for all involved parties.