Capgemini and Dassault Systèmes accelerate their alliance partnership to help organizations evolve towards becoming intelligent enterprises
On Thursday, July 1st, Capgemini and Dassault Systèmes announced a joint collaboration to address challenges related to intelligent products and systems, intelligent operations, and intelligent support and services by developing new capabilities. The new alliance partnership, based on Capgemini’s belief that the future of industry is intelligent, combines Capgemini’s deep sector, technology, and data experience with Dassault Systèmes’ cutting-edge 3DEXPERIENCE platform to help clients at every stage of their intelligent transformation journey.
Capgemini and Dassault Systèmes plan to pool resources to help their clients realise business value throughout their transformation journeys and enhance performance by providing new capabilities in important domains like:
- Digital Engineering Lifecycle Management (DELM), a forward-thinking expansion of traditional Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) that makes use of cutting-edge holistic simulation and digital twin technology.
- Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) facilitates multi-discipline cooperation using models throughout a system’s lifespan, resulting in enhanced collaboration.
- Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) aids in the establishment of an enterprise-wide system of record and the streamlining of information flows.
- Advanced Analytics (ADA) skills can free up engineering capacity for innovation, enhance make-vs.-buy decision-making, shorten bid response times, and better use organisational purchasing power.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) provides customers with a set of solutions to solve complex logistical and workforce issues, ensuring that the correct resources are available in the right quantity and at the right time.
“Last year we worked closely with Capgemini to elevate the level of strategic alignment between our two companies,” stated Florence Verzelen, Executive Vice President, Industry & Marketing, Sustainability, Dassault Systèmes. “We are excited to bring this tested track record of successful value-based transformation in many industries to our clients and look forward to demonstrating what the best of our joint expertise can bring to the industry.”
“By combining Capgemini’s digital transformation and deep sector experience with Dassault Systèmes’ data-centric platform and portfolio of software products, we are helping our clients to fully tap into the huge data potential to accelerate their time-to-market, optimize their operations performance, and create new revenue streams around new services and data monetization,” said Roshan Gya, Managing Director, Intelligent Industry at Capgemini Invent.