New Fabric-Ready Program Partners Further Extend the FortinetSecurity Fabricintothe Cloud, VirtualEnvironments and Endpoint Devices
Fortinet announced the addition of 11industry-leading information technology providers to its Fabric-Ready Partner Program. These new partners further extend the Fortinet Security Fabric across traditional, cloud, virtual and software-defined environments while simplifying multi-vendor security deployments for enterprises.
Rajesh Maurya, Regional Vice President, India & SAARC at Fortinet said, “Fortinet’sopen approach enables multiple vendors’ solutions to tightly integrate with the Fortinet Security Fabric in real-time, further extending Fortinet and its partners’ capabilities to protect enterprises across the entire attack surface, from IoT to the Cloud. Fortinet would like to welcome our new Fabric-Ready partners and their ongoing commitment to provide a more secure future for all of our customers.”
- New Fabric-Ready Program Partners include ADVA Optical Networking, Bradford Networks, Cyber Observer, CSPi, FireMon, ForeScout Technologies, Intel Corporation, Microsoft Azure, Ribbon Communications (formerly Sonus Networks) and SentinelOne.
- The Fabric-Ready Partner Program builds on Fortinet’s robust ecosystem of technology alliances by opening the functionality of the Fortinet Security Fabric to complementary solutions. Partners in this program validate technology integration with the Security Fabric, have committed to sharing roadmaps for consistent interoperability, and will benefit from joint go-to-market initiatives.
- To date, Fortinet has brought together 34 Fabric-Ready Program Partners, representing a cross-section of leading information technology providers to deliver pre-integrated, end-to-end offerings ready for deployment, reducing the technical support burden and costs for enterprise customers.
Working Together to Solve Today’s IT Security Challenges
Enterprises today are adopting new technologies and cutting-edge infrastructure strategies to enable continued growth in today’s competitive digital economy. Most of these organizations have deployed networking and security solutions from multiple vendors, which can pose significant challenges for IT teams to integrate and efficiently operate multi-vendor solutions across heterogeneous environments.
The Fortinet Security Fabric enables customers to maximize their existing technology investments through the Fabric-Ready Partner Program. Working together, Fabric-Ready partner solutions can leverage Fortinet’s well-defined APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for deep integration with the Fortinet Security Fabric. This integration further extends Security Fabric capabilities across cloud, virtualized and software-defined environments and ensures seamless interoperation with partner solutions and services.
As part of the program, partners undergo solution validation with a commitment to ongoing interoperability. Additionally, Fabric-Ready partners will benefit from joint marketing and go-to-market initiatives with Fortinet. The following new technology partners have joined the Fabric-Ready Program across its various API integration points:
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure and Ribbon Communications.
- Endpoint, IoT (Threat Detection & Response): SentinelOne and ForeScout Technologies.
- Management: Bradford Networks, Cyber Observer, CSPi and FireMon.
- Virtualization,SDN, NFV: ADVA Optical Networking, Intel Corporation and Cloudify.