Incedo announced the launch of IoT NXT, a rich portfolio of services that help clients realize tangible value and deliver powerful outcomes through their IoT implementations. IoT NXT enables enterprises to leverage best in class IoT solutions, to facilitate the building of new service and revenue streams. Backed by strong experience and expertise around smart and connected product domains, Incedo provides a comprehensive set of IoT offerings. Our focus is to help OEM’s, system integrators and operators to unlock business value across the user, asset and partner value chain.
IoT NXT is focused on developing cutting edge solutions across industries including the renewable energy, industrial and transportation sectors.
- Smart Energy Management solution enables battery and automobile OEMs to track, and monitor the health of batteries and make optimum use of energy.
- Smart Fleet Management solution involves real time tracking of the geo-fenced IoT enabled transport fleet to improve driver’s productivity, streamlining operations and lowering expenses.
- Smart Oil Field Management solution involves continuous gas monitoring and timely alerts using both mobile and fixed gas detectors. Using wireless sensors, the refiner is able to predict the health of the refinery, across units, to improve overall productivity.
- In addition, Incedo is debuting its IoT NXT Lab, which will work with clients to research, co-innovate and collaborate on solution ideas. The lab is located in the company’s Bangalore facility and works on ideation, design and development of proof of concepts. The lab provides a simulated environment for creating end-to-end IoT solutions that capture real-time data from interconnected sensor/devices and provide actionable insights utilizing cognitive platforms and predictive analytics.
- Speaking on the launch of IoT NXT, Anupam Wahi, Business Head, Communication Engineering & IOT NXT at Incedo said, “There is no doubt that IoT is one of the most disruptive trends of this decade. Organizations however are struggling to realize the benefits of Machine to Machine/ IoT technology. With the launch of IoT NXT, we are committed to going beyond providing transactional IoT services. The primary emphasis here is to enable clients to leverage the power of IoT in making real time decisions and creating efficiencies.”
Cognitive Capabilities with IBM Watson IOT Platform
As part of the launch, Incedo announced a strategic partnership with IBM to revolutionize customer experience in developing and deploying enterprise-scale IoT solutions. This partnership gives Incedo access to the cognitive power of the robust IBM Watson IoT platform and its industry solutions.
“Advances in sensor, cloud and cognitive technologies are transforming industries and business models and to reap the benefits, businesses must be prepared for IoT integration. As Incedo’s technology partner, IBM is focused on achieving real, measurable outcomes with each implementation for its customers. The Watson IoT platform and IBM’s Industry Offerings around connected products, automotive, manufacturing and insurance will feature in Incedo’s solution proposals to their prospective customers. Through IoTNXT, Incedo has explored opportunities in Fleet Management, Smart Energy Management, Smart Food and Grain Management based on IBM Watson IoT Platform and we will look at other areas moving forward.” said Sandip Datta, Sr. Business Manager, IBM Watson IoT.
Analytics Capabilities with ConnectM
Incedo also announced a partnership with ConnectM. According to Sriram Chidambaram, CEO Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa at ConnectM Technology Solutions Inc, “Incedo’s partnership with ConnectM leverages our sensor-based development and data management platform coupled with real-time analytics, and their simulated environment to offer tremendous time to market advantage in delivering solutions for global customers.“